Saturday, January 21, 2012

2nd semester of Nursing school

This semester our classes are broken up into 8 week classes. The first 8 weeks I have advanced pharmacology, medical/surgical lecture, med surgical clinical. Next 8 weeks I have mental health lecture, mental health clinical, health promotions & advanced pharmacology.
I am already 2 weeks into the first 8 weeks and ready to pull my hair out! Although it is only 3 classes technically, it is so complex and difficult! I have class Monday & Thursday & clinical Tuesday & Wednesday. Each week in med surg lecture we cover 2 different body systems & each week we have a quiz or test! There are only 600 points in the class (200 final, 3 test @ 100 & 100 from quizzes and in class work) that is not a lot of points! So needless to say I am ready for the first 8 weeks to be over!! I'm 1/4 of the way done with the first 8 weeks already! YEAAAA

Hope you all have a great Saturday!! I'm on my way to my grandma's dedication in her hometown with all of her family!! I'm hoping for a great day & lots of great memories of my grandma. Thank you everyone for the love & support!! I truly have some amazing people in my life!! I can't tell you how many calls, texts, cards, tweets, comments, emails & facebook messages I have received regarding my grandma & I appreciate every single one of them!! She is gone but definitely not forgotten!! RIP Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment