Monday, April 2, 2012

a break

So I really have no clue on how many people actually follow my blog!! Sometimes I feel as if no one does & I am "UPDATING" to myself. But anyways ...

Because of my crazy schedule & life right now I have decided to take a break from this blog.
I am not done with it forever & I am sure I will come back after school. (IN 1 YEAR ... this GIRL IS ALMOST HALF WAY DONE!!!)

I still might sporadically post stuff but at least I wont have the thought in the back of my mind "WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED YOUR BLOG?!?!?!"

If you were following me please do so on tumblr...
http://tiffanylmay.tumblr.com/
For me this is the type of blog I need now. Short & sweet. I have only been using it for 2 days but I really like it & think it will work great!

Love,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment